lesbian relationships tell me how u r making it?

it is really lust or love with you? are you happy and how are you staying that way?

Favorite Answer

Being in a gay relationship is nothing different than any other. Ive been with my girlfriend for over a year and its love. I have been in love before and this is love. It is different because you are so much a like but it is still love. We stay happy by communicating with eachother as well as those on the outside looking in. Be honest with each other. You cant ever let someone tell you who u can love! Love who u want to and deal with it!

I'm not a lesbian however I think there is a huge misconception about homosexuals.

Gays and Lesbians aren't homosexual because they're "perverted" or "sick". It is what it is...just like ALL humans we want love and companionship.

Just like there are slutty *** hetrosexual men and woman, I'm pretty sure the same would apply to gays and lesbians..

was at one time but think it was just a faze, it sucked she ctted worse than a man. an the way people treated me how yall do it is be yawn me, i ruther be dead

well from your previouse question, someone should ask you the same question. Are you in it for love or just the pain?

Do you think they'll answer toungue-in-cheek?