What is your favorite team?

What is your favorite American football team? if you could play a game with some of your friends against them would you?

Favorite Answer

Denver Broncos. GO BRONCOS!!!! i would never play against them because they are huge and would kill me.

Baltimore Ravens, but only because I deserve credit for coming up with the "Ravens" name when Boogie Weinglass & his cohorts were seriously considering "Rhinos" for a team name/mascot.

I remember when the Baltimore Zoo ran some of the most clever ads I had ever seen: "You pick the name, Boogie, we'll provide the mascot."

I ran my mouth all over town that Rhinos was a stupid name, and Ravens was better because it conjured up images of Bawlimer's native son, Edgar Allen Poe, and his famous poem. it also suggested darkness & stealth.

But apparently someone heard the idea & it caught on, and I never got my moolah lol j/k

Anyways, I still love the Ravens, although I really don't watch much football these days. It's all about the 49ers out here in SF.

As for your second question, I doubt very seriously that a bunch of hippies could win a football game against either the 49ers or the Ravens (or even the Atlanta Falcons, from the city where I was born, with its Grits Blitz and Peach Squeeze defenses ;)

There are three teams I root for. The Dallas Cowboys, the Houston Texans, and for some reason the New York Giants.

Sure I'd play a game against them! As long as they'd go a little easy on us! And wear those tight pants . . .

Texas Longhorns

• hope

Mn Vikings-4 Super bowl losses-ugh!

College-Notre Dame

Pro-Chicago Bears

If I could play a game with them, would I? Heck no, they'd slaughter me and my friends. I would like the chance to meet the players though.

• Becca

49ers

I like the Vikings, but I will watch ANY football game on TV.

Steelers!

WHO DEY!? The cincinnati bengals are my favorite but I wouldn't put my friends lives and mine in jepardy to play against them.

Cleveland Browns. Coming back with a vengeance!