Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What's your favourite British Invasion band/artist?

1)The Beatles

2)Rolling Stones

3)The Who

Those are my Top 3

Favorite Answer

THE BEATLES!!! all the way!

i mean, who COULDN'T love the fab four--john, paul, george and ringo. i mean, the stones and the who are okay, but the beatles are the best! they changed the face of rock FOREVER--and they're still being listened to today! plus they've got WAY more publicity--even today.

I much prefer the Moody Blues over any of those three, but if I were forced to make a choice among just these 3, it would be the Beatles. They were the ones that started it all and they put out some great tunes.

we may nevertheless have some sort of rock, and that i doubt that it may nevertheless be pal Holly, and Jerry Lee Lewis, in spite of the indisputable fact that it truly doesn't be what it truly is ideal this second. distinctive modern American bands cite British invasion bands (The Kinks, The Who, The Rolling Stones, & for sure the Beatles) as significant impression. i imagine that with out the british invasion music may be heavily stymied. BQ: let me imagine, Bob Dylan, The Velvet Underground, The Who, Ray Charles, &The Beatles. So astounding only 2, yet in case you purchased to the accurate ten there is so much better, I assure you better British bands may be there.

The Who.

The Beatles, of course.

Beatles all the way

beatles

well i dont like any of those bands cuz they suk bu ti like the band MCFLY from the UK they r ok

THE BEATLES!! yep yep. they rock.

• LEG

THE BEATLES!!!!!