If you had $5000 right now to?

do anything you wish with, bills are paid already.The money is simply to just blow on anything you like. Where would you go, what would you do?

• itty
    Favorite Answer

Blow it all on a trip somewhere....God knows, I deserve it!!!

Hop on a plane to Paris, stay at the ritziest hotel on Champs-Elysees, carry on a torrid love affair with Pierre the Parisian waiter, order room service and buy a Louis Vuitton bag.

I should save it and pay off the last of my HEC's fees but you said all the bills are all paid yipee. I'd like to get married but knowing me I'd buy the 2nd hand virago 535cc motorbike I saw at the bike shop then I would have $400 left to pay rego and a bit of the insurance.

Source(s): ~You only live once!~

I'd buy an X-Box 360 and an *** of games. Put some speakers in my car. Then I would probably go downtown barhopping and waste the rest

I would go to Hawaii. Have never been, the pictures I've seen are beautiful, would love to see for myself.

I would take my grand-kids to Disneyland & Disneyworld, take in every attraction and stay as long as they wanted, or until the money ran out.

since i go to school... i would use half of the money for buying stuff for back to school and then put the rest in the bank, add on to it every week when i have spare change so the money can increase little by little. Then, when i am grown, working and so on, i can have that money for hard times...

I do, and I'm going to something crazy like put it on the principal of my mortgage so the house gets paid in 8 years.

Do what I always do when I have money to speare. Put it in the bank or buy a few CDs and sit on it. I like to horde things....lol

I would save it let it grow.

Go to Laughlin Nevada

Well, we need a car (that is good on gas) that my husband can use to go back and forth to work so we would use the money to buy one.

I would get laser eye surgery done, then put the rest into my investment fund for a trip somewhere