Eating problem?

All day my mom been coming in my room every hour asking me if im hungry and I say no she got all worried and said why am i not eating I always eat alot I eat like 4 times a day and I said Im not hungry everyday I force myself to eat her food and one day I almost throw up she makes the same food everyday and its not even that good`I ask her can I eat chinese food and she said no she has no money and I looked in her purse she even have enough money to pay her bills she called my dad and stuff but he agree with her what should I do to stop my parents from worrying about my hunger

Im a slim person

Favorite Answer

They are probably worried that you are trying to starve yourself to look like some of those anorexic movie stars or something. Just let them know that you eat enough for your health and they need to understand that. They just love you that's all. Take Care!

• YD

Don't be a brat and don't look into her purse for stuff it's very disrespectful she is worried about your health, if she thinks your not eating enough let her know your not hungry but don't starve yourself try to eat healthy and stop when your full it's not cool to throw up. If you think her food is nasty and she cooks the same thing everyday look for cool and fun receipes on line that you can cook together show her what you would like to eat and if she sees that you cook together she will probably feel better and not hassle you so much. Good Luck!

Are you skinny? Are you fat? Have you told them you hate her food? Are you sneaking food to eat with out them knowing it.

Are you just pissed because you wanted Chinese food and she would not buy it for you? Are you on a hunger strike, or throwing a temper tantrum?

If not then maybe you need to start cooking your own meals and eating them and then they will leave you alone.

Tell her straight up u dont like her food XD, maybe it'll get through her head, that it isnt ur eating problem, but that ur not used 2 her food nemore. or maybe shes tryna disipline u somehow, or get a job and buy ur own food :( sorry, hope all goes well

let her see you with food you have gotten yourself. when she comes in rush to the kitchen and make like your eating.

you should not eat more than 3 meals a day tops!

• PLDFK

If you don't like your mom's cooking, then learn to cook your own food! Your mother is just concerned about you. A friend of mine died of anorexia a few years ago, it is a serious disease.

i imagine we analyze ourselves one yet another because of the discrimination we confronted even as women human beings were not equivalent. All a lady changed into to do changed into to be as eye-catching as should be, to get the merely excellent husband she ought to, to get the most money she ought to, and in go back she'd be his higher type slave, have his children and be dependable. yet in the journey that they were continually competing over the in ordinary words element that mattered, elegance, its not likely to modify over right away. imagine about it, adult men were powerfull and now maximum persons attempt for means means means. governments, they prefer to have each and every thing, merely because of their malecontinual for means. we may have replaced from then, yet that changed into all we knew, and so it is going to likely be demanding for it to modify in a single day. We also bypass to purchase clothing from topshop and they offer the impression of being disgusting on the final woman and they are too tight and tiny, while they dangle off the kind. adult men, their clothing are up and down, they haven't any curves to accomodate. kind clothing haven't any CURVES. clothing seem extra acceptable on a skinny human being, possibly not length 0 yet they deffinetly do not seem reliable on a four hundred pounds woman because ur interest is going to her weight not the garments. So mags are finished of skinnies, because the fashions are merely coat hangers. i attempt to brush aside the messages in magazines, they are really hypocritical yet they comprehend woman attempt this to themselves, and it sells. women human beings purchase it, so we are only as a lot to blame.

they probably just think you are to skinny. but thats kinda overpertective. like dont you think that would drive you into having an eating disorder..