Is there a program to raise my monitor's contrast level?

The built in one isn't working. It only lets me detuct the contrast level since recently.

Favorite Answer

Usually the driver come from video card have program to adjust the video contract and gramma. Find out what the video card you have and install the driver with program. Then config the program.

If it is not working, I think chip of the monitor hardware has some problem, you need to ask the manufacturer to fix it.

Good luck

d10v01b

If it is a MAC, YES!!! If NOT a MAC, sorry!

BUT, if the 'contrast' and 'brightness' are analog (the knob spins), then the potentiometer (made of a carbon ring, upon which the wiper scrapes) might be a bit dirty. I spray them (UNPLUG the AC CORD!!!) with CRC (a 14 ounce spray can costs $1.95) and gently spin the knob a few times.

This is also common to do on clock radios, which use the similar analog volume control, and can become 'scratchy' sounding! Again, UNPLUG THE AC POWER CORD!!! After five minutes you can plug it all back in, if you were sparing with the spray! It only takes a couple 'spritzes'!