Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 decade ago

When is President Bush's birthday? What present would you give him if you knew him?

Favorite Answer

it was july sixth

and i get him

how to fight a war for dummies

July 6

I t was just a couple of days ago. And I wouldn't want to know him, but if I were unfortunate enough to be in that situation, a basket full of rattlesnakes comes to mind. One snake in the grass deserves another.

A cursed shrunken head, a voodoo doll of the guy that runs N Korea, lets see, what else? Oh, and a new speech writer.

• ?

Hooked On Phonics? jk

A Groucho Marx exploding cigar...

bush's birthday is 6-6-6. HAHAHA! jk! i would prob give him a shot glass sovenier from where i live. i mean, hes not worth much.

COSMOS, a book writen by carl sagan, a tremendouslt intellegent man.

to open up gw's mind to science

An effigy of Bin Laden so that he is reminded that all this carnage is because of one man. A man that he still hasn't managed to kill or capture.

I'd get him a copy of the U.S. Constitution and a free law scholar/historian to explain it to him. Then maybe he'll stop violating it -- or maybe at least he'll violate it fewer times.

His birthday was actually a few days ago.