i need a guy to hold me and hug me, where can i get one (i'm 13)?

Favorite Answer

where do u live? if it's close to me, i'll hold and hug u.

Thirteen and already on the loose? Where are your mom and dad? Because see, at age 13 are you way too young to even write something like that on yahoo, giving them your age. That's an invitation for any predator to find out where you live and then do you in. Didn't you watch it on dateline and the news how they tricked them guys by pretending to be 13 year old girls?

If you need a hug from a guy, go to your dad and give him a hug, but don't go out there looking for that sex thing child. You do not know what you are getting into there. It is a cruel world out there, and no one cares--NO ONE.

In addition to that can I only tell you to go and get an education instead of playing the games. When you have an education, the money, and the age, that's when you can play these sex games.....

your 13 you better let your dad hug you.

Wall-Mart

well, it takes time for a relationship to form. so try and meet some guys, and see what happens.

i love to hug and cuddle. it makes me feel safe and loved.

wait till skool hun. internet is not the place to be asking that. i know.

• ?

I'll do it, but not sex.