Am I being taken for a schmuck?

I just moved to a new area and have no friends yet. A woman at work seemed interested in getting to know me, but it just so happens that she's legally blind and can't drive. ( BTW...I'm bi and she made a big point of telling me that she's bi too. Yet when we're together she's told me how many guys she's attracted to???)

But after a few days I've discovered that as soon as she's gotten what she wants ...going out to eat (at least she does buy since I'm doing her a favor) or getting groceries or other errands, she bids me goodbye. She had loaned me some movies and music and I thought we'd hang out a while over some tea or something to discuss them. They were actually really good. But instead it's as if I'm curtly dismissed as soon as she's gotten what she wants.

Am I being used? I'd really rather not be bought with treats and lies. I rather know the truth. If she just wants a chauffer, that's ok. But I'm feeling used right now yet I don't know if I'm overreacting.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think you answered your own question

• 1 decade ago

It seems that you are being bought with "treats and lies" girl. Call her out on it.

• 1 decade ago

wat? honestly i didnt understand that sorry...its kinda long...make a long story short?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.