Who hates oprah?

Is it morally right for a single person to hoard a billion dollars no matter how much tax deductable charity they give away. I use oprah as an example but the questions applies to sports figures actors and yes even bono...how much is enough?

Favorite Answer

I adore Oprah. I rarely watch her show but I do know the she is a phenomenal women. She has overcome obstacles and abject poverty that most of us couldn't imagine. She has a kind and generous spirit and she has EARNED all the riches and admiration that she has. She has given her own money to help all types of people regardless of race. GOD dreamed a dream for Oprah bigger than she could have ever imagined. She is a humanitarian and an icon. Hate is a powerful and infectious festering ailment and it's a shame that so many of you are infected.

if you bothered doing ANY bio research on Oprah, you'd know that she gives millions to universities, charities, foundations, etc, mostly in the usa. Why didn't u "hate on" people who have more than 1 billion and cannot be seen giving and donating everywhere? Your reasons for hating oprah are stupid. you can critique her job performance or her personal choices, but you are false, invalid, and lying when u say she "hoards" her money and doesn't give it away. for god's sake, u r on the internet, do some damn research!

No, i don't think it right for anyone one to hoard such a large sum of money. What can a person do with that much money? Despite Oprah doing a lot of work with charities, if she really cared she would give away majority of her assets, and leave just enough for herself to buy food and water and live under a roof-meaning no frinkin multi-million dollar house made out of gold.

Who hates Oprah? Everyone that is not an over weight jobless has been worthless woman who has nothing better to do with her life, and gay men. NOTE: not all women are the above just the ones that like oprah.

I think "Oprah" is a cult who has sucked in middle class white women and make them believe they can be her!!! She weilds way too much power & opinion. For all the money she has & makes, she could afford to give away 3/4 of it and still live a comfortable life........celebrities should do what they know best....faking it and leave saving the world to real heros.

I don't hate Oprah and I don't care how much $$ someone makes. That's their business. Hey more power to them! I don't like her because of her opinions. I feel the same towards a bunch of them in Hollywood.

If I don't like them, I don't watch their shows,don't buy any movie tickets and don't buy their Cd's. I don't support them at all!

Me, I heard from a person who waited on Her once at the restaurant he was working at . Nothing pleased her, she was a b***h he said.

Her G/f Gayle was very gracious to the wait staff and left a huge tip.

Any why did John Travolta throw a birthday party for her where each guest had engraved napkin ring holders. Couldn't that money been given to homeless shelters and etc.

It makes me sick

Good question btw

• aysien

i imagine she's slightly self-righteous. What are you able to assume with that variety of loot, although. i ought to kindly recant that truth for a million funds, although. that is like a nickle to Oprah.

I do not hate Oprah---I just kinda don't give much of a tinker's damn about her either

how much is enough?? as any truely dedicated millionaire will always say-----more is never enough

I admire Oprah. She has overcome great obstacles to get where she is now. She deserves her wealth. That is the American dream.