Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Ferdinand Adolf August Heinrich Graf von Zeppelin was born this day in July 6 1838, how are you celebrating?

You are celebrating this day by.......

A. Taking a cruise on your airship.

B. Having a quiet barbeque with a few close friends, maybe quaff a couple of beverages.

C. Ruminating on the life and times of Ferdinand Adolf August Heinrich Graf von Zeppelin.

Survey says, "______________"

• Hippie
    Favorite Answer

Sitting up on the roof, listening to James Taylor, and sending off helium baloons....It's a monday nite ritual...beer & food of course, woohoo the zep.

Source(s): ohhh you meant von zep, not led zep!

He was a great hero to the Vaterland. He was an observer of the Union Army during the American Civil War working for the Prussian Army. He noticed the Balloons used by both sides during the war and seen the drawback of not being able to steer. Being homesick for the wonderfull Wurst of the old country, he put 2 and 4 together! To celebrate I will put on my Prussian Uniform and spiked helmet and go to the Zeppelin Museum In Zeppelinheim near Frankfurt/Main ! then I will go to a beer garten and eat lots of Wurst and drink much German beer. Thank you for telling the world about this great man!

I live in the city where airships still rule the sky. Unfortunately, my airship is in the shop. So, I choose C. (I have no friends because I spend too much time on this website, so B is out.)

A of course!!! After the trip I bought a toy airship as a souvenir

Seeing all this greenery around the blogs today, I would have to say ruminate.

B. or, my own answer: D. Listening to Led Zeppelin.

• ?

i am going to the Jersey shore to eat fried dough

I got two words for ya...

Blue Dart.

Searching for my blow gun.

B