my husband messed with the messenger screen put it on large , how do i get it back to normal ?? thank you..?

Favorite Answer

try going to the top of the page and using the little box up there to put it back to normal. if that doesnt work then try just moving the sides in with your cursor. they both work for me.

You should be able to move the mouse to an edge of the messenger window and drag it back to a normal size.

• Fer goodness sake!!! Double click the top bar of your messenger and it will revert back to the size it was....

Even I know that and Im dimmer than yer average dim person.. :)

I think you click view then text size or try the square box up by the x in the right corner.

go 2 the top off the internet page click on veiw and go to text size hope this helps.

Time to trade him in for one with a brain!

Check in the preferences. But, really, he won't fix this for you?

Truely, is it he, or you, who is light in the brainpan?

I bet if you pushed, he would realize this is NOT the hill he wants to die on! What if he knew about Shootthemessenger?

go to msn buddy's list click on tools then options then click on general pick small thumbnails

why don't you tell him to set it back to normal since he missed it up?