should she have broken up with me?

"ok so i was going out with this girl named des i loved her like crazy,like a regular relationship i would call her every day, it was going fine, then she started calling about 2 or 3 in the morning and i usualy leave my phone up stairs to charge and my dad got really mad so he took the batery out of it. i come up stairs the next morning to find my phone taking apart and i put it back together but it doesnt work, i was trying to call destiny to tell her im going on a family reunin for a week in tenneessee. i couldent get to her, so i go to the family reunin,and couldent call her, becuase my phone is broke. so i didnt talk to her the whole week, i come home and looked up her number in the phone book, and called her, she didnt answer, so she myspace'd me and said that "you never talk to me so i think we need to be freinds," i think she was really mad at me should she have broke up with me?

Favorite Answer

Many women feel that you're not caring about them when you don't call. It's best to find a way to communicate what's going on. Maybe you could tell her what really happened so she knows you werent intentionally ignoring her

She might have been hurt with what looked to her like obvious neglect, but she should have given you a chance to explain. She might not understand why you didn't pick up the landline and give her a call during that week - there was life before cellphones you know...

Send her this page, it will explain it all to her how you feel about her, what happened, and that you cared enough to fix things by asking everyone what to do on "Answers"

Good Luck with your love Destiny!

AJ

If you explained to her that you didn't have the ABILITY at the time, to call her, and she's acting like a child, you don't NEED to be with her.

She sounds like a needy person. A needy person is a death knell for a man. Don't call her back. She has control issues and don't know how to handle herself.

You don't NEED or WANT her. None of this was your fault.

well no not really if i were her i would have let you explan what happend.and would have given you another chance.But thats just me.I dont think that it was right of ur father to take ur phone apart at all. If i were ur dad i would have said why did i get you this cell phone.I got you the cell phone so you could use it not leave it at home all the time.

Doesn't matter what anyone thinks she "should" have done. The fact of the matter is what she did do, and now you need to move on. It obviously wasn't the right time, place or person for you.

you'll find someone new, don't worry about it.

if u really love talk 2 her and tell her what happen i'm sorry she lift u if she still think u guys should still be friends then it lease u have her as a friend instend of nothing just tell her your sorry and that u love her and u can't affroed 2 lose her good luck

I guess in her mind she did have to...But I don't think that's something to break up with you over... Maybe there was something eles that was bothering. You never know...try talking to her...and telling her why you couldnt call her and if she wont talk to you just myspace her and tell her....

If you really "loved her like crazy" you would have made it a point to contact her in some way.

no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!