Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)FIFA World Cup (TM) · 1 decade ago

Witch team do u think deserved to win the world cup BESIDES Brazil and ur home country?

Favorite Answer

PORTUGAL!!!!!!!! they worked really hard this year and never gave up. I LOVE PORTUGAL!! even if they didnt win the world cup

Well, seeing as how I'm American and I don't like Team USA much, and I never felt Brazil deserved to win in the first place, I'd have to say GERMANY without a doubt. They were the team that first hooked me into this whole World Cup business in the first place, and they definitely DESERVED the cup this year.

I think Ghana should have won. They made it all the way to the Round Of 16 and were only beaten by the team with more world cup final wins than any other. They will mos def make it to at least the final 4 in South Africa 4 years from now.

France

I would have like to see a team that when you think about soccer, you don't think about them like Iran or maybe Ghana since it was their first time in the world cup I think. But my main two teams were Australia and Portugal

• Keira

Well it has to be France...because

1) They have Zinedine Zidane - the finest player of his generation & the best ever French player.

2) Its the last chance saloon for ZZ, Barthez, Thuram, Makalele to win it.

3) They in the final & I don't think Italy deserve it (the cheating swines!)

i would have LOVED to see an african team win, like ghana, well i can only hope that a home continent advantage can give the african teams an edge for the next world cup, as well as their success in the last 2.

Go Africa, it would break the S America Europe monotony.

:)

Yes I do agree, I would have like dto see Ghana win. If they could shoot then they would become championships in no time! Since I can't include my home team, than I think France should have won or Portugal.

Source(s): Me

France because they have Zinedine Zidane and other great players to win the World Cup.

Italy(even though I'm with Brazil I love Brazil)

I think it would have been awsome for a new team to win the world cup like Equador.