who loves tickling?

Favorite Answer

I LOVE to tickle and I LOVE to be tickled - as long as it is done with somebody who is as concerned about keeping it fun and playful as I am.

I especially love restrained tickling but unrestrained tickling works well, too.

(I challenge you to a tickling encounter, Vanessa B! I guarantee that you will have a blast tickling me and I can show you the pleasures of being tickled by sombody committed to keeping it fun and safe for you.)

tickling has always been a good source of laughter out of a little kid. And the tickling of kisses on certain body parts is a wonderful feeling.

I love tickling others and I prefer not to be tickled myself because all that a person really has to do is pretend that they are going to tickle me and I begin to laugh uncontrollably.

i love being tickled and tickling people and i have a game where you spin and it says a part of the body to tickle you would probly love it.

i have a step uncle who loves to do that i was 8 when i met hI'm and he started to do that every time he would see me when the whole family would get together....i cant stress enough how much i hated that!!! i saw him again a while back like a month or so ....im 26 now and he tried to do that can you believe that! i thought that was very ridiculous!!!! i love tickling but there is a certain stop to it

You tie a woman up and tickle her is the best time you can have.

Not ticklish.