Anybody out there die hard 24 fan if so do you think they should put their seasons closer together???

Favorite Answer

I wish that they would put them closer together being that I'm going to be out of the country when the new season aires cursed fox broadcasting company damn them all to hell just kidding

no because then we would have to have a big break for the holidays and for march madness and whatever else.... i really love the non-stop season that they started doing.... remember how it was when it first came out? You would totally get into it (like always) and the end of the episode would have some cliffhanger and then you had to wait a month until the winter holidays were over.....grr I hate waiting to find out what happens next on 24....

I love 24. My family and I always makes it a point to watch it together. It is so exciting that the only time you are able to catch your breath is during the commercials. Maybe they can change the title to "48" so we can have twice as many episodes per season.

nah leave it the way it is. The anticipation and the wait make you savor it even more. If you get too much too fast it gets old just as fast.

I can't wait to see how Jack get off that chinses ship. Remember the show is 24 hrs the trip to china by ship takes a week

so we already know he wont reach port.

I don't watch the seasons until they come out on DVD because I can't stand the suspense. When I get my hands on the DVDs, I basically watch the whole season in a day or two.

Yes, and it takes 8 months to make 1 day so if they did the season would be shorter.

I have never missed an episode and I think it is cruel and unusual punishment to have to wait so long for the new season to begin each time.

Source(s): TV

24 sucks.

yes

oh my god yes!! i love 24