why do i sometimes get white strands of hair under my breasts?

Favorite Answer

They grow there because they are predisposed to grow there. They are white because they have no pigment in them. They probably don't get to see the light of day, so they can never use the sun's energy to get color

Depending on how many, you might have a syndrom called Polycystic Ovarian Disease (PCOD). It's not treatable, but it's cureable. Check with a doctor, soon.. With this syndrom you might not be able to reproduce, you're more easily able to get breast cancer, and excessive body hair. Here's a good site for you. I really hope this helps.

Love, Ali aka Beauty & Health expert ;)

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geupz9Y7BEWQUAv4JXNyoA...

I had a long strand of hair on my back once and that was wierd

Well is it your hair or someone elses. And just where have your breasts been. Do they play well together. Is one bigger than the other? These are all questions that need answers.

it's called peach fuzz. Everyone and a while you will get freaky long ones. Don't yank them out or shave them. just snip them close to skin as possible

those are cotton threads from the brassiere

Source(s): experience