promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

PF Changs?

They just built a brand new PF Changs in my city. Every time I go there the wait is 1-3 hours. I have tried going all different times of the day and it never fails. Is this just because it is new or are they always like this?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

partly because they are new, but they are also a very popular restaurant... it'll get better over time, but you may need to order take-out way in advance, or try weeknights.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

There has been on in my area for a long time and the wait is usually 30 min to an hour. But i am telling you I think the food is worth the wait. It is delicious!!! Call and see if they take reservations.

• 1 decade ago

It's the oooo ahhhh affect. Something new so people flock to it and waste money. It's just another Franchise restaurant. I ate there in CA the food isnt all that great. It like any other chinese place just over priced.

IF you must go. Go mid week around 2 pm when people are done with lunch hour

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

My wife and I ate at one in Cincinnati and Charlotte and both times were delighted!! It does not have a buffet. And, may I suggest that you get the lettuce wraps as an appetizer. It is great!! It is a higher class Chinese restaurant. Very nice. But I dont mean its formal. Just alot nicer than your "run of the mill" chinese restaurants.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The ones near us are almost always busy. Call and make reservations to prevent a massive wait.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They do always seem to be busy. Try making reservations in advance. Or try another location. The popularity is probably just because it is new. It will most likely die down, but I doubt it will get no buisness.

• 1 decade ago

I ate at the one in Sacramento/Roseville and after the wait the food was just okay. All the cooks (which you could see from the dining room) were Mexican. It wasn't really worth the wait.

• Kate.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

the PF Chang's by my house (i live near phoenix AZ) always has great service, and amazing food! try making a reservation ahead of time, it might help! not just your average chinese place! if you ever do eat there you have to get the lettuce wraps! they are great!

• 1 decade ago

I only ate there once. It was in the middle of the afternoon so my wait was about half a second long.. Great service at the one I went to.. Great enviroment

• 1 decade ago

Probably because it is new. They built one in The Woodlands and the wait was crazy. Once we did get in, I wasn't really impressed with the food. Same as any overpriced chinese resturant to me...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Generally they're always pretty busy and I think it's just because it's a pretty unique restaurant. The one in Indy lets you call ahead. Check into that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.