Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

what video games is the best.?

i was wondering what video games is the best that is out right now because i don't know what video game i should buy next.

Favorite Answer

Wow, that's a wide open question! Personally, right now I have to say Oblivion. It's such an immersive, entertaining game. Beautiful to look at, amazing soundtrack, it's really just the total package. I won't go so far as to say it's the best game of all time, but it's definitely the best current game... IF you have an XBOX 360. If you don't, that opens things up a bit. There haven't been any amazing releases so far this year, which puts you into a position of trying to find a great game that's been out for a little while. That's going to depend entirely on what genres you like and what you've already played. Using IGN's reviews database is always something I do when trying to decide what to pick up next (link below).

All of Rockstar Games like"Grand Theft Auto" and "Midnight Club" pack ONLY in Playstation 2. If you have X-Box or Gamecube those are really suck, PS2 is the best. I have GTA San Andreas and Vice City, I missed the III and the Liberty City Stories. And in Midnight club I have Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition and the other Dub Edition REMIX, but I missed the Midnight Club II and the Street Racing.

kingdom hearts 1&2, Jak 3, mercenies, Blak , driver (all for the ps2)

There is no best because there is always one that's better than the other but u can't ask because every one has their own opinion

Broken sword is one of the best adventure games

but it's not new :(

street legal if u like car racing

Super mario world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1