Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

What the very first video game that you EVER played? Type the Game and the System?

Even on something as old as Genisis or Atari. Or oven a computer game. Personaly, my first game that I ever played was Crazy Taxi on Dreamcast.

If anyone has never played Burnout 3 Takedown by Electronic Arts (EA) Games? You should get it, it is the best game in my book.

Favorite Answer

i like eggs

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Sega

Super Mario Brothers on the original NES. I used to have Crazy Taxi for the DC, that was a great game (until my DC broke :-P)... Still nothing compares to the arcade experience for Taxi!

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on the Game Boy Color.

The Legend of Zelda. for the original Nintendo. that started me on a path that made me love Nintendo over all other consoles ever made. And Zelda is my favorite videogame franchise. I hope they make a Zelda movie. But I hope that they really work on it. Not like the lackluster Super Mario Brothers Movie.

Super Mario Bros. for the Ninetendo, also Duck Hunt, came with Super Mario Bros.

Super Mario Bros. for the NES. It's the game that addicted me to video games ever since.

The first game I ever played was Pokemon, Red Version on a Game Boy Color. It was also the first game I ever owned.

Ohhh, let me reopen the archives of my brain. I think it was either Sonic 2 on the Genesis or Banjo Kazooie on N64.

• Rugue

The legend of zelda orcarina of time for the nintendo 64.

I believe it was Space Invaders in the arcades. Old-school goodness.