Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

What the very first video game that you EVER played? Type the Game and the System?

Even on something as old as Genisis or Atari. Or oven a computer game. Personaly, my first game that I ever played was Crazy Taxi on Dreamcast.

Update:

If anyone has never played Burnout 3 Takedown by Electronic Arts (EA) Games? You should get it, it is the best game in my book.

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i like eggs

• 1 decade ago

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Sega

• 1 decade ago

Super Mario Brothers on the original NES. I used to have Crazy Taxi for the DC, that was a great game (until my DC broke :-P)... Still nothing compares to the arcade experience for Taxi!

• 1 decade ago

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe on the Game Boy Color.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Legend of Zelda. for the original Nintendo. that started me on a path that made me love Nintendo over all other consoles ever made. And Zelda is my favorite videogame franchise. I hope they make a Zelda movie. But I hope that they really work on it. Not like the lackluster Super Mario Brothers Movie.

• 1 decade ago

Super Mario Bros. for the Ninetendo, also Duck Hunt, came with Super Mario Bros.

• 1 decade ago

Super Mario Bros. for the NES. It's the game that addicted me to video games ever since.

• 1 decade ago

The first game I ever played was Pokemon, Red Version on a Game Boy Color. It was also the first game I ever owned.

• 1 decade ago

Ohhh, let me reopen the archives of my brain. I think it was either Sonic 2 on the Genesis or Banjo Kazooie on N64.

• Rugue
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

The legend of zelda orcarina of time for the nintendo 64.

• 1 decade ago

I believe it was Space Invaders in the arcades. Old-school goodness.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.