help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

Oh my ..my heart HURTS!? if u tell someone u love goodbye, and their reply was.."dont curse at me" I dont know why I f*ck with you???? I shouldnt talk to you anymore.." (which no cursing happened) wouldnt u take that as him being angry because I said good-bye..

havnt talked to him in a week this is killing me

Favorite Answer

You need take care of yourself. Instead of focusing on the hurt, remember what you can do to make yourself feel great again. Exercise is the best. Take a walk with a sympathetic friend, perhaps. Clean up your space, or continue one of your projects.

Men are very attracted to women with high self-esteem. You build your self-esteem by taking care of yourself. The man you love will either come around or go away, but you are still there. The only thing within your complete power is caring for yourself, and maybe that will be enough to attract the reciprocal love that is the best.

You sound hurt, and that's why it's important to remember how really special you are. Remember that the hurt is a little part of you and that you have a lot going for you that can be nutured to bring you joy. Go ahead. Treat yourself right!

As a truck driver,your 'friend' reminds me of a co driver I used to have. And he was a certifiable nut case. After 4 weeks in the close quarters of a truck cab darned near 24 hours a day with him, I got rid of him,and I suggest you do the same.

You're better off . Sounds like this fella is a few beers short of a six pack . If you stay with this individual he might just one day end up hurting you and I don't mean emotionally . Just give it some thought . And don't go back .

Love shouldn't hurt like this; were you mean or abusive or just needed to "break away" from mr. negativity? Go to the movies! Read a book! Go out with friends....I don't think he's your cup of tea if he responded as you say!

Get over him. If he has crazy moodswings like that, he's not worth your time honey. (and I'm saying honey in an attitude sort of way, not an actual pet name) If this isn't his normal behavior then try asking him what happend, and why he's acting so weird. If you feel really worried about it still maybe you should suggest him for phyciatric evaluation.

It sounds like maybe 12 is to early to start a serious relationship. I would wait a decade and then take another whack at it. Ps. Stop dating anyone who will smile at you.

if u love someone then why did u say goodbye? He probably feels u are playing games with him and is sick and tired of it! that is what it sounds like to me!

I would say that the person's going insane and needs urgent psychological help.

Depends on why you told him good-bye and what lead you to this decision.

• He is not right for you, he is dangerous and probably unstable.