Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

do you think God is watching us ?

my school was Christian school.. so i know a bit about Christianity.

i also heard some verse in the bible quoting like "whenever two persons or more meet each other talking Me, i'm between them"

so do you think God is here now ? at present moment here with us watching us ?

what's the impact on us? believer and non-believer?

Favorite Answer

God, or the life force, is within all of us. It has no need to watch us, because we are all a part of It. It knows everything about everyone.

The scripture is Matthew 18:19-20 where Christ says: “Again I truly say to you, If two of you on earth agree concerning anything of importance that they should request, it will take place for them due to my Father in heaven. For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.”

He is obviously not speaking about just anything here. Nor could we reasonably say that Jesus would be there if two or three were gathered in the middle of a drug deal in the name of Jesus. There is no reason to believe that either God or Jesus is here on the board. But that God is aware of what is going on in the world, there is no question. As to some of these posts, I fully believe he cracks up on occasion. He has an incredible sense of humor and even the book of Psalms describes him as laughing at some folks on this planet.

I believe that God knows all. He knows the bad that we've done in our life and he knows the good so I don't believe he just peaks in on us when we get together for a Bible Study or when we discuss Him on the internet. I think He's with us all the time.

Nothing against all of you believers out there, but I don't think he is. I mean if he was then how can he make one person wreck twice in one week and yet three times in less than a year...

Oh yes, that is what I believe; God's got the remote and God's watching planet sit com.

The solutions to this question previous the element of hypothesis are countless. There are understand strong clinical experiments that were finished on the topic. even if or not that they had, then pray tell how would one create a "double-blind" attempt. Of what nature would ones placebo be? which of them? What variety? Or what percentage designs would produce adequate information to envision the variance of the end results of the measures of what imperative Tendency would we start up to argue and spit out each and each and every of the butt ends of our "days and procedures"? And to extra quote Elliot, "I have heard the mermaids making a music each and each and every to each and each and every... i do not imagine they are going to sing for me."

• mac

No, most likely watching Seinfeld on TV. Just joking. I don't know, and I could safely guess no one else knows. Only God knows.

GOD does not need to be here to know what we are doing.

It's a wonderful feeling knowing our lord Jesus christ is alway watching over us

• will

I don't know but everytime I hear that song, I cry, man! I bawl like a baby!