rda? asked in HealthDental · 1 decade ago

certified oral surgery assistant school or courses?

I'am a rda have extensive training in oral surgery and looking for a course located california to become a certified OS assistant please help

2 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    in tennessee we don't have a designation to become an oral surgery assistant. the only difference is with ortho. there's not much to oral surgery anyways...set up....pass instruments....suck up the blood....clean up. what else is there to do? this isn't restorative where there are expanded functions.

    Source(s): i'm a dentist
  • aysien
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

    What about certifired oral and maxillofacial surgical operation assistant, they did strong artwork on me. It no longer many times shows yet even as a radioligist takes a photo they're continually shocked on the quantity of metal in my face. each and every plate and screw shows so obviously contained in the xrays

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.