Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

MY BROTHER IShlep?

My brother is SUCH a tattletale! All my friends even know that he's a tattletale, infact a lot of people know! Well pretty much everyone except my PARENTS! I am getting so sick of it! He tells on my for every little thing and he ALWAYS CRIES IT IS SO ANNOYING! He is 9 years already and it sucks! I always get in trouble and he never does I need some advice i tried talking to my parernts but they won't listen

HELP PLEASE AND THANKS!

Oh yeah and he also has a bad temper.... my parents do know that.

Favorite Answer

My sister went through the same phase. Perhaps I didn't handle it the best, but blackmail seemed to work out quite nicely... Initially. The only problem was that eventually we both had so much on the other that it would slip out inadvertantly. But if you have talked to your parents and they refuse to believe that the little 'angel' would do anything to hurt his older brother, try talking to him. Sit down and explain...nicely, you are older...that you don't like the way he is acting and that no one else will either. Let him know that eventually his 'tattle-tale' ways will stop people from being his friends. Don't know if this will help, but it's worth a try.

haha I used to computer screen the Blues Brothers. good circumstances. yet therefore i am going to bypass with the Jonas Brothers for positive! =) i did not even listen about the Step Brothers yet i do not even care about 'em!

Just get used to it, it won't change for a few more years. Try being more discreet si he doesn't find out about whatever he is tattling about.

Return the favor, tattle on him and get him in trouble. Key: don't let him know what is going on in your life so he can't tell on you. Keep trying to talk to your folks.

your brother is 9. he is crying out for attention, this is probably a phase he's going through. try spending a little more time with him and maybe he'll stop tetting on you.

try to do the same technique like the same thing what he is doing to u and maybe ur parents will maybe understand u just like your brother--- hope i helped!

start doing it back to him show him how it feels, tell his friends in front of him. that will get him are get him own tape an black mail him