Why Do People Think That Black Lingerie Is Sexy?

Ladies if your boyfriend or husband bought you lingerie would you rather get somethingin a pretty color. For Instance I bought my friend Connie Sue a matching bra and panty from Victoria's Secret. The color was Tequila Blue.

Update:

A long black dress is not lingerie! I love a long black dress!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

black is a classic, and it's always a safe bet. But if you want to choose a color for your lady, then get her something that will compliment her skin. The only color I wouldn't reccomend buying for someone else is bright red. There is a lot of connotation of red lingerie being trashy, and a woman might not feel comfortable in it.

ps...have one of her girlfriends find out her size for you...nobody likes having to take something back to the store.

Source(s): I own a lingerie shop.
  • 1 decade ago

I think it depends on the style of lingerie. Most of the time black is too dark for me and I prefer some less morbid looking.

• 4 years ago

pink is powerful, and thematically maximum suitable suited for Valentine's Day, yet no longer each colour works on all of us -- however pink is greater forgiving than, say, yellow or crimson. while black is all-objective. everybody makes black look reliable.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ever heard of the long black dress

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

umm black is a sexy color for that kind of clothes

• Kiwi
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think it is sexy on white skin due to contrast. and bright colours would be more sexy on dark skin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i have no clue, but it looks like bright colors would be better to me black is death,

• 1 decade ago

becuase it gives more life to the body and be more attractive

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just because "YOU" think it is ,.....doesn't mean your opinion is that of "ALL"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.