Why Do People Think That Black Lingerie Is Sexy?

Ladies if your boyfriend or husband bought you lingerie would you rather get somethingin a pretty color. For Instance I bought my friend Connie Sue a matching bra and panty from Victoria's Secret. The color was Tequila Blue.

A long black dress is not lingerie! I love a long black dress!

Favorite Answer

black is a classic, and it's always a safe bet. But if you want to choose a color for your lady, then get her something that will compliment her skin. The only color I wouldn't reccomend buying for someone else is bright red. There is a lot of connotation of red lingerie being trashy, and a woman might not feel comfortable in it.

ps...have one of her girlfriends find out her size for you...nobody likes having to take something back to the store.

Source(s): I own a lingerie shop.

I think it depends on the style of lingerie. Most of the time black is too dark for me and I prefer some less morbid looking.

pink is powerful, and thematically maximum suitable suited for Valentine's Day, yet no longer each colour works on all of us -- however pink is greater forgiving than, say, yellow or crimson. while black is all-objective. everybody makes black look reliable.

ever heard of the long black dress

umm black is a sexy color for that kind of clothes

• Kiwi

I think it is sexy on white skin due to contrast. and bright colours would be more sexy on dark skin

i have no clue, but it looks like bright colors would be better to me black is death,

becuase it gives more life to the body and be more attractive

Just because "YOU" think it is ,.....doesn't mean your opinion is that of "ALL"