What is the AFI song that affects you the most?

Favorite Answer

Ok well i luv "silver and cold" so i think it would have to be "Silver and Cold". It's hard to really explain why it affects me. or why i luv it so much. it's just like everytime i hear it i just like fall in to the song. like i feel like i can relate to the song... you know what they are saying in it. I know everyone prolly says that but its true i somehow can just relate to the song. well yeah.....

all of afi's songs affects me in their own way. But the song that affects me the most is endlessly she said. Because it reminds me of a guy i sort of went out with. thats the way i felt about him. But if you asked me that question 3 days from now i would say something different lol.

Over The Rainbow.

proabably girls not grey or love like winter....hey im listen to decemberunderground as i type this its on the missing frame

silver & cold, girl's not grey or the missing frame

none, AFI SUCKS!

afliction