What should I do tonight?

I need something to do tonight. I'm just looking for suggestions. Something random and hilarious and outrageous would be ideal.

• ashlie
    Favorite Answer

Pretend you are on a scavenger hunt then think of some small items you would like to have and go door to door and ask for them.Oh yea, do it naked.Then go home jackoff and go to bed.

well, now, you DID say "outrageous" didn't you? So, I'll ask whether there is a lake nearby that you could jump into, as in, go jump in a lake! And don't drive there; just streak all the way. However, before you begin the steak, paint your body with fluorescent red and green stripes so that people on the road will see you. Also, carry a large North Korean flag with you to really get attention during the streak. I hope this does it for you, and good luck.

How old are you? If youre over 21, go have some drinks someplace or even rent a movie, get junk food and get some drinks. if youre under 21, then still rent a movie and get junk food and make prank phone calls. Outrageous? Go streaking.

Hop in the car and drive to Chicago. Most of the comedy clubs are open til 4 am and the women are gorgeous.

If that's too far away, go down to your nearest gay bar with a girl and see which of you picks up more guys.

• RS

Take your telescope, drive to a quiet and dark place away from civilization, pack some music and watch the wonders in the sky. Bringing a special friend? Optional.

Source(s): Life

Rent a chicken suit and ask random people on the street if they like to eat chicken.

Drink a lot, and walk up to random people on the street and tell them you love them. Or go to a restaraunt and find someone obviously waiting for their date to get there, walk up to them and talk to them. Tell them you feel bad about them getting stood up, sympathize with them, offer to buy them a drink to make them feel better. When their date gets there go ballistic and say "I got here first- now go away!!!"

• mdel

go skinny dipping in someone else's pool (preferably a complete stranger)...or better yet, sneak into a public pool at like 2 or 3 AM.

Source(s): been there, done that...
  • Lydia

Actually sit down and read a good, classic book. How revolutionary!

If your'e that undecided, you should probably stay home & go to bed. Maybe tomorrow, things will get better. Remember, "If you can't have fun, stay in bed."