why cant i get pregnant?

ive been with my husband for 3 years and i was on the patch for the first 6 months of our relationship then i decided to take it off now its been more than 2 years that ive been off of it and i cant get pregnant we have been trying for about already 2 years and nothing hapens i dont noe whats going on i dont have a doctor or insurance yet thats y i havent talked to a doc. but i need some tips or something on what to do we whant a baby so bad ive even been thinking of adopting but he says he whants one of his own.

Favorite Answer

here in the philippines if a woman can't get pregnant in about a couple of years they go to odd doctor(we call it manghihilot) to push your ovary up, may be your ovary was to low it is a case of many woman who cant get pregnant. or just wait and pray i do know some couples who have same problems as you but they got already their own baby after 3 yrs.

good luck

We have been trying for 4 yrs now for baby number 2. Save up some money to go see a doctor and get advice and a check up. If you want a baby as bad as you say then you will do all you can to see a doc insurance or not.

In my opinion if it's been two years it is probably an infertility issue.

I don't know if you have tried it yet or not. But one option is to track your ovulation cycles and try timing it right. There are a few sites out there to help you do this. The one that my friends recommend the most is:

www.fertilityfriend.com

Good luck!

well just call a docs office or go to a wic office or planed parent hood and ask them thay may be able to tell u ur husband may have a low sperm count or u may have something wrong have u tryed getting an ovulation test/detector to know when u are ovulating so u can have sex then cause if ur not ovulating when u have sex than theres not gonna be a baby

it isn't any longer the cats a lot because the muddle field. there's a particular parasite called Toxoplasma gondii that breeds in a cat's gut and feces, which will be transferred to human beings even as dealing with the muddle field or backyard soil from the position the cat has finished its business enterprise. This parasite motives the an infection toxoplasmosis, which will be very risky to the fetus. the prospect isn't that enormous see you later as she doesn't come into direct contact with the cats' droppings, and if she doesn't actual stay with you there is no reason to eliminate the cats.

Sorry to hear.While my hubby and I was trying it took about seven months i think...before this i was on the shot then the pill..so it just takes awhile for your body to get back into order...or whatever....

i know whenever we was making love i kepted doing it just to become pregnant that was on my mind 24/7. then when i just stop trying it happened....so just to relax.....it well happen

drinking green tea daily increases fertility.

& maybe get a fertility test kit and follow the directions

fertilityfriend.com me to except 7 years email if you want to talk.i need some good advice also.

i have the same problm as you lets talk