if a man had to choose from a ugly skinny woman or a pretty heavier set woman which one would he choose?

lets say your a man and been lets say incarasted for 5 yr, and u get to choose between a ugly skinny woman or a heavie woman which one are u going to choose?

• blorgo
    Favorite Answer

It depends on which one is the b*tch. A good hearted woman is what most guys are looking for, and while appearance is definitely important, a good looking b*tch is no bargain.

On the other hand, if I was incarcerated for five years, the first willing woman I encountered would be my choice, regardless of what she looked like. It doesn't have to be a life sentence, you know.

He doesn't have to be incarcerated. A heavy set beautiful woman is that way because her heart is beautiful as well. Look at the Renaissance women. All beautiful. All heavy. When I was teeny and young before my hormones said to me you have to work out hard to keep that figure, I met a beautiful woman who was about a size 20. She was one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. Apparently many men thought so because she received many gifts from men. She was so sweet and would do anything for you. Ugly people are usually ugly because their hearts are also ugly. A smile alone makes a person wonderfully beautiful. I would say you have a horrible problem with weight. Look beyond that. Look at the soul and you will find the true beauty.

• ?

Neither, beauty is only skin deep. Why can't people figure that out. Go for the personality!!!!!! That's always best. Think about it, with time both will grow old and really at that point isn't it going to be about what you have in common and the conversation. Looks will no longer matter. A beautiful heart and a kind smile are always the better one to go with.

^^^that's the fat lady that said go for the personality up there....hehehe