Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

Hey any body want to teach me to be nice to guys because i am like a bully at my school?

Favorite Answer

k if you want ot get ot know a guy you just go up & say Hi

??name?? then you just talk to him start a conversation then you'll get the hang of it...

you need to be kinda shy & out going at the same time...

This is the only rule I live by in life and I'm 40, successful, and have loads of friends. I love my life. Are you ready? Here it comes...

Be nice.

That's it. Nothing to it.

It encompasses so much else. Being nice is being a hard worker. Being nice is not being a cheat. Being nice is being nice. Get it?

Be nice.

Hello. Lesson 1 : Go stand in front of the mirror. Ask yourself how you want to be treated. Then treat others the same way.

Just help people be nice to the Guys other people may call geeks help people be nice

It's very simple... just put yourself in the other person's place. Would you like to be bullied? No. Well neither would they.

well, this is a fun subject! don't be nice to them. hahaha.

Just joking.

Men love to feel like heroes. Whenever someone does something mildly heroic, compliment him on it.

Men have battles to fight. Don't make him feel like his battle (however silly it may seem) is stupid.

That's all i got, sorry. See if it works for you...it works for me

Maybe you could start by not bullying people and try to smile.\

Be friendly, kind, and then maybe guys may start to approach you.

Source(s): communications guy

the one thing about bullies, is there is always i more powerful one. you have to learn to be nice on your own.

u can only learn to be nice by yourself....just talk with your heart...not what your head tell u to do in this case

do u want 2 be nice? maybe u could go into dominatrix lol. just kidding. Just be you for you.