If both your mom and your wife are drowning and you can only save one who would you save?

feel free to be creative and give a little explanation for your answer =)

Favorite Answer

I'd have to squat on the beach for awhile and think about that.

Weeellll....since I'm a female and don't have a wife, I would save my mom. Now if I had a husband, then I'd swim as fast and as hard as I could and save whomever I reached first and then go back to save the other one. Of course, I think that I'd save my mom still because I'm going to marry someone who knows how to swim. :o)

i would save my wife, then go back for my mom and do cpr on her, while I called the ambulance from my wife's cell phone.

I do not believe in saving only 1 person, when i can try to save them both.

if my wife and mother were drowning and could only save one. i would save my wife. my mothers a compete b***h! i hate her guts. i wouldnt even think about it. and aas she starts to slip deeper into the water, i would look right into her eyes, and give her the finger. then i would go home to be with my wife.

I would save my mum before any wife or girlfriend. You can always get another wife. And ask yourself, would she save you over her mum?

• Id save mi mom first then mi bf cuz he knows how to swim! well, so does mom, but shes not as good.

I would save whoever I feel closer to...my dad is a prick so I'd save my husband over my dad any day!

I would step on my wifes head to get to my mom

its easy ,, you save your mom ,you only have one mom , but you can always find another wife

my boyfriend answered this one......i would save my mother because she brought me into this world,as for my wife ,i would make sure i had life insurance on her.