ha. asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

back cramps??????

When I'm on my period instead of stomach cramps i get back cramps. My back hurts (not shap, but dull pain) any help?

4 Answers

  • Favorite Answer

    Sometimes exercising will help ease the pain.

    Massage therapy also works.

    Take a hot shower or bath.

    Try some kind of pain reliever and a heating pad.

    Some women also go in for Acupuncture.

    (Of course, only take pain reliever if you can. If in doubt, consult your doctor.)

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    put a hot pad on your back and some pain remover or get a message

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    This is very common take a pain reliever.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Heating pad along with a pain killer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.