Is there a way to capture and save movie trailers to your hard drive?

I'd like to keep the movie trailer files on my computer. With many files on the Internet, you can do a right click and do a "Save File As". However, I have found that this is not a option when it comes to movie trailers.

Favorite Answer

Try using a program like Get Right and then you can sometimes browse the sites folders and download them directly instead of through the web page.

http://www.getright.com/

How to record/download/store/save/capture stream on the Internet.

When talking about broadband streaming, the phrases 'capturing streaming video', 'recording streaming video', 'downloading streaming video', 'saving streaming video' all refer to the same process of keeping the streamed image on a hard drive in a format that allows you to play it back again and again.

Broadband streams like live streaming video, streaming news video, streaming movies, streaming music videos can be captured, recorded, downloaded with special software (Stream Ripper or Stream Recorder):

See the link for the full list of software available