Ok, what's your best excuse explaining why YOU are home on a Saturday night answering Yahoo questions ...?

...instead out doing something else with people that are ......well ...doing something else??

My excuse is that I had to sit here and finish eating my package of sour gummie worms before they went stale. Couldn't have that now could we?

Favorite Answer

It's a sick and powerful addiction I have. I've tried going cold turkey, but the DTs set in. When are they going to make a Y!A patch or at least some chewing gum?!?

Cause it's basically NOT our night as yours.

I mean, Thursday is like the "Saturday" Night in your country :)

We've got Thursday, cause Friday is the day-off instead of Sunday in the East. That's why I'm spending the night at home, although I hanged out with my friends today as every regular day and came back before my curfew.

It's 1:35 AM here and by the way, my curfew is 11:30 MAX.

So......... Here I am!

Source(s): My Own Perspective, 20 Years Old Female, University Student. Egypt/Cairo.

because it truly is virtually 11 at nighttime and that i don't understand why absolutely everyone may be out this late besides. purely because i pick no longer to bypass out clubbing or some thing like that does no longer propose that i'm indirectly any lower than somebody else or i don't have a existence.

I am married with a wife(kind of comes with the territory) and nine year old twins. We went swimming and had a barbeque dinner. We are excitement personified. After that, who knows? The sky (if it is not falling) is the limit. Junior Monopoly anyone? Hey babe. Whoever let you go(I know we all have free will) made a huge mistake. Let me restate that: Whoever did not take the time to mend fences, missed out. You are a rare find.

It's still early it's only 6:33pm EST so the night is young. I'm going downtown drinking later. But I'm not heading down there till about 9:30 or 10:00

I only got four hours sleep last night. As a result I decided to get some rest tonight; at the moment I am tucked up in bed fast asleep. My trained monkey, francine, is relaying my thought via a brain camfigulator, and typing whatever I wish her....give me a banana!

I had to liberate some beer from the cylindrical prison they've been in and so far i'm doing a good job of it.

What are gummie worms?

• Antny

I haven't perfected my plan yet to sneak my kids into the Cannibal Corpse/ Slayer/ Morbid Angel concerts I go to on Sat nights. And the only babysitter I have has been letting them watch Disney movies I don't feel they should be subjected to. She doesn't seem to understand how fragile their little minds are. Since I can't trust her, I'm stuck here.

Source(s): Yes, I'm still awake.

Just got back from San Diego the last 2 days

Right we sure don't want to waste those gummie worms. I'm waiting for my friend to come pick me up to go out for food and drinks.