does anyone take Adderall for Attention deficit disorder?

Do you take Adderall XR or normal and does it help?

Does it HELP!!!

• Evey
    Favorite Answer

My son takes it for ADHD and it helps him alot. He had such an improvement in school. The teacher was amazed. You could tell especially in his handwriting. What an improvement. He does very well in school. He suffers from ODD also so there is other problems. He did lose a lot of weight on it. His appetite is next to nothing. He has to get his weight and blood pressure checked every three months. He takes Adderall 20 mgs.

I wouldn't recommend Adderall to anyone. It's nothing but legal speed. ADD/ADHD is way over-diagnosed in this country. Most of the kids that work for me are on it. Unfortunately, most of them sell it. I would recommend Wellbutrin over Adderall anyday. Talk with your doctor about other medications.

my 13 year old used to take adderall for adhd, it helped for a while, but as he grew and gained weight it quit working. It is worth a try,

No experience with Adderall, but I am curious about it, too. I do take Wellbutrin and am pleased with it, but like to know what else may be out there in case the positive effects ever wane..

I take Addrerall XR, but not for ADD.

somtimes I think I may need that

i take it for recreational reasons.

• mark c

What were we talking about?