Where to go this summer for a Russian student?

i'm a student and would like to go somewhere abroad this summer, 2 weeks preferred. I'd like to go either with my mom, or with my friend. i can spend only 300-600 euro, not takin into account pocket money. i'd prefer smth like italy. Something like sea, good young company beautiful surrounding, or all of this except the sea. What would u recommend?if u have a suggestion, share all the information u have. Thanks a lot:)

Favorite Answer

There's so many options in Europe! I can't wait to go back, I want to visit and re-visit so many countries... England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria Greece, Belgium, Switzerland,... ugh, I could go on and on. You're lucky to live so close by... I plan on going to Europe this fall during my year off from university, and I live in Canada, so it's much more expensive!

My friend who just got back from Europe said that Berlin in Germany had an amazing nightlife, he had a blast partying with the people he met there and most people there are able to speak at least some English. I think Greece would be great though too if you're looking for something that would be scenic, have lots of nice people, and be close to the ocean. It might be a better option than Berlin if you're travelling with your mom, lol, you probably wouldn't get into as much trouble.

Lots of Russians preffer Turkey.

i became curious to ascertain what kind of jobs are needed in ny city & ny state. anyhow... they're always searching for human provider workers. in case you taking customers out to their worksites or being an over nighttime counselor.

the good old usa