What do you think of the odds of Alien life being alive currently on the Earth right now?

Favorite Answer

Very remote. Only if a government has one in captivity and is keeping it alive. I doubt alien visitors would stick around very long on this planet due to the hostile inhabitants.

I think that the odds are pretty small, with the exception of the deep parts of the ocean and parts of the antarctic, mankind has pretty much explored all of the world (maybe the rainforest too), but anything found in these places, will probably be treated as a new species, rather than an alien, and if it's been there for a while, a few thousand years, there will be no way for scientists to know that it is alien life unless it in some way presents something that can't be found anywhere else on earth..

Probably pretty good seeing as how I was visited when I was about 12. I saw one in my parents bathroom...looking at me, cannot remember much after that and have loss of time that night. I'm not crazy and I didn't do any illegal substances at that age...you tell me.

um preaty good actualy i think there are several people that are aliens that live next door to me. im in texas hint hint

• Mel

Here? None. Beyond? Plenty.

100% We are all aliens.

Well, since I have my suspicions about my neighbor, I would say our chances are pretty good.

There is so much that we don't know. Something within me would like to think there's not........but, you never know.