When was the last time you told your parents you love them?

I can never say it to them; it so...chee-z.

But I do send them birthday cards, that say I do.

Favorite Answer

every chance i get (they live far away) and you should tell yours every chance you get too.

who knows they maybe gone tomorrow or tonight..

so just say love ya mom (dad)..

chee-z or not

if you do love them, then say it..

Unfortunately my mum and dad have never been the type of parents to say "I love you" so I suppose because they don't tell me, I don't say it to them. Like you, I buy cards that say things along the lines of "I know I don't tell you but I do love you etc". I make sure I tell my kids about ten times a day that I love them. They always say it too. There is nothing in this world nicer than someone, especially a child, saying they love you.

I lost my parents a long time ago. I wasn't treated well by them. Dad was physically and emotionally abusive and my Mom was emotionally abusive. I did say I love you to them though. They just never said it to me.

If your parents are good ones, you should tell them you love them. It's not cheesy if it is the truth. They won't always be with you and you'll be glad you did some day when they are gone from you.

The last time I talked to them. I tell my mom every time I talk to her. If you feel it's "chee-z", maybe it's a family thing. If you really want to tell them, it's pretty easy to end a conversation w/ "love you mom"

• SHEMH

Yeah cheesy...I can't remember when was the last time I told them, I think I never did coz we're not vocal about feelings in our family. I show them I love them by being a good daughter. I never give them headaches.

• About 21 years ago.. And I'm 24! So you do the math! My dad died when I was 13 and my mom is still living.. But we don't talk much.. We don't have that special mother-daughter relationship.. We just say "hi" and "bye"..

About 40 years ago right before my mom died and about 7 years ago when my dad passed away. Say it while you can, folks, they won't be around forever.

well my parents are divorced but every time my dad calls me i say it but me and my mom got into a big fight and the last time it was said was like 2 months ago

Source(s): my own knowledge

yesterday, as my son and i were heading back from their lake cottage.

oh yeah, and again a few hours later when we phoned to tell them that we'd made the trip w/o incident.

I've never said it to them and they have never said it to me. No-one in my family says it, not aunts, cousins, uncles, no-one. That's just the way it works in my family.