My Ex-boyfriend won't go away!?

My ex-boyfriend won't leave me alone. he calls me all the time and he knows i'm way past him and that i don't like him. he just won't leave me alone. what should i do?

Update:

the worst is that he calls from a priviate number

Update 2:

i'v asked him kindly to leave me alone but it didn't work i even yelled at him but he calls anyway. a restraining order would not work even if i got one.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1.) Change your phone number. This usually works.

2.) If he continues to come to where you live, you then have to make a decision based on your age and living circumstances. If you are about to have a lease run out on your apartment, you could move. If you are younger and live at home, tell your parents. If he comes to your work or keeps coming around, then get the restraining order.

3.) I promise, changing your number is usually all it takes. The hassle of telling everyone your new phone number is small compared to the relief you will feel when he is gone. If that doesn't stop him, get your parents or the law involved as soon as possible depending on your age and situation.

• 1 decade ago

POLICE or tell him to leave you alone or you will get a restraining order

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

all females have a sweet and sour side

first use your sweet side and kindly tell him its over and leave you alone and if he still dosent

plan b is your sour side

make him wish he never met you

do exactly what he hates just deface any perfect picture he has of you in his imagination when he's around you do things that would turn him off just use your imagination

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get a restraining order

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

restraining order

• 1 decade ago

try to get rid of or replace all the activities that cause u 2 to bump into each other

i.e.

• 1 decade ago

Not answer the phone when he calls???

I'll bet you have 20 minute phone conversations with him.

• 1 decade ago

Tell him that you just don't want to do this anymore..that not to be hateful..but you have moved on and its time he does too...if this doesn't work..get a big guy to threaten to kick his @$$ if he doesn't quit callen. :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.