LCD Monitors and Gaming?

i want to buy a large (19 or 20.1") LCD monitor for gaming (flight simulator 2004)... what should i look for to make sure i get the best quality and how do i know if there is going to be ghosting.. i mean i know what DVI and response time is, but is there anything else i should REALLY REALLY be on teh lookout for??

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Go for LG or Benq. Look out for maximum supported resolution and also watch out for build quality...Remember...cheap is not good for more than 6 months. Also make sure that you have a customer care of the brand you are buying, nearby. Bye...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Your making the right chice by choosing an lcd monitor. Ghosting is not an issue with the latest lcd monitors, just take a glance at the response time just to be sure and u cant go wrong.

• 1 decade ago

Be sure the monitor you get supports high resolutions. Mine only goes up to 1280 x 1024. I've got a system that can run most games at 1600 x 1200, but I cant because of the monitor.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Your making the sumptuous chice by using choosing an liquid crystal teach teach demonstrate screen. Ghosting isn't a controversy with the present liquid crystal teach video teach gadgets, in basic terms take a seem on the reaction time in simple terms to make certain and u cant bypass incorrect.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

strictly for gaming, if the panel is TFT or TN, your grey-to-grey and black-to-white response times should be in the range of 2ms-8ms. i very much doubt that you will notice any ghosting.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.