Do You Know The Difference Between Policy And Barbarism?

Every Holocaust we know of has a European hand, the destruction of the natural world�European hand. Almost every conflict from Rwanda to Sudan to Palestine is European fingerprinted. But I don�t think this means �white� people are evil or a devil race. It is Eurocentric ideology and "white" supremacy that is the problem. Many European people sit in their homes and cause no trouble to nobody. But there was a group that went out and really messed everything up. And they messed each other up too. My problem with European leadership is that they haven�t stopped what they started 500 Years ago. This is teh problem. G Bush is living in the legacy of G Washington. A ruthless legacy at that. Kill what you don�t understand.

Favorite Answer

Maybe this will help.

You were making a semi-valid point until you got to the end and proved yourself to be a card-carrying member of the tinfoil hat society. George Washington's legacy is kill what you don't understand? That barely makes any sense. Read some history.

And the United States went after terrorists and those who support terrorism only after they attacked us for over a decade. Why don't you condemn Islamo-fascists? What is more barbaric than convincing an impressionable teenager to strap a bomb to himself and detonate it in a crowd of innocent men, women, and children?

what are you talking about? How are the crimes perpetuated by Pol Pot and in Rwanda the fault of "white people"? What about the Mongrels or the current ethnic fighting in sub-Saharan Africa? There are no white people there.

White people created the biggest empires in written history so, of course, they are the "ones behind" the most of the problems.

I thought we were asking questions not getting on soap boxes.

But.. you make some good points. What is sad to me is how much Americans want to be like Europeans.

I would love to answer the question but I do not understand the question. I am seeing words. Would somebody help me? Get a history book okay.

• ?

WHAT!? G Bush is living in the legacy of G Washington!?!?! ROTFLMAO