Kyle asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Who's seen the Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Mans Chest?

What did you think of it?

Favorite Answer

IT ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF!....AND I WASN'T EVEN WEARING SOCKS! :))))))))))

It had a slow start, and I was starting to get a little scared, but definitely an AWESOME SEQUEL. In many ways I think it was uniquely better than the first one. The length of the film is a little longer, but packed with great action sequences, more comedy (a bit corny sometimes) and twists you don't see coming. Don't wait for the rental-go see it!! Jack Sparrow gives yet another delightful performance, and I can't wait for the DVD as well as POTC III.

It was really really really funny!

That Jack Sparrow guy makes the movie like non stop laughter I'm seeing it again in 10 minutes!!!!!

I've seen it, it's ok. More comedy than the first one, which i thought kinda ruined it. It does leave room for a 3rd sequel.

It was not as good as i expected but it sets up for a good 3 movie

I saw it last night at the drive-in. I thought it was waaaaaayyyyyy too long and the boring parts were the longest.

Me i loved it bt it was one of those space fillers....so that the next movie has a place to go from...but it was good none the less

The shyt was awesome but, total a$$ numbage there. Prepare to sit for hours.

it was great. personally i think the first one was all around better, but this one had some REALLY good moments, and it sets up well for the 3rd.

it was such a good movie that i saw it twice and i want to see the third movie sooooooooooooo bad the ending was amazing and unexpected

• Dinner

Haven't seen it yet, but I hear it's awesome!