Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Could someone please tell me about their Near Death Experience?

I would especially like to hear about those who have had hell experiences and this has brought a conversion to them!

ALL ARE WELCOME TO ANSWER!

God bless you all!

Favorite Answer

I had heat stroke when I was in the Army. I believe I crossed over, but it was only for a few seconds. I was in very cool water, and was moving forward at a very fast pace, but it kind of felt like I was being pulled. I wasn't breathing, but I didn't need to breathe. I was immersed with the feeling of peace. Then I was revived.

The experience was very peaceful.

Well I was an Atheist when I was younger and I converted to Christianity when I was 15. I had a stroke before 15 and I fell into a coma and didn't wake up for quite a long time. God was there and He healed me and now I can walk, talk, and do the stuff that I normally could do before the stroke. God is my strength, love, and hope.

Thanks God! I owe you a lot!

I have left my body many, many, many times. If you read the book, The Astral Plane, by C.W. Leadbeater, you'll read about a lot of what I saw. If you look at the front cover of the album "Collection for Injection" by the band Kevorkian Death Cycle, you'll see the shadow of a higher dimensional being (a good one, what most ppl call an angel). If you look at the CD itself, you'll see the shadow of one type of demon. Both of these are shadows as they appear on the astral plane because they are higher dimensional beings and this is only their shadows, just as we are 3 dimensional beings (as we normally see it...) and we cast 2 dimensional shadows. I have lots more I could say, but not really room for it here, eh?

on 10/23/83 while serving with in the marines in Beirut & asleep in my rack in the barracks ,a suicide bomber drove his truck into the barracks I was resting in killing many of my fellow Marines , I was somewhat lucky though. I was nearly crushed to death and was not rescued for several days after the blast and was in a coma for several weeks and while in this coma I would say I experienced a neardeath situation,but was neither in heaven or hell ,I saw myself laying in a hospital bed with all my loved ones surrounding me and tries to talk to them with no answer.

Driving around in a '78 Chevette with 10 of my closest highschool friends... it's amazing any of us survived!

peaceful misty refreshing like spring time on a trail/canyon still have the image in my head going up into the mountains birds chirping.

i liked to watched scary movie, but i would never dream that i will experienced such horror feeling in my life, that is ' POSSESSED '...i tought that it will happen in the movie..when i opened my eyes i can feel that and knew that it was evil in my body, tere is half of you and half of the evil, is so scary and miserable, it was happened at the hotel i stayed, i would never forget the feeling, is like drive me to hell but i try to struggle, till my friend send me to church, then i finally get safed from god, is a incredible experienced in my life, i will never forget it...

• Muslim

I was shot on my chest twice, while I was leaving from work. Thank to Allah I'm still alive. I still have one bullet in my body. It doesn't bother me physically but it's bother me emotionally. How about you?

i nerely died whin a spider dropd down mi clevag

I once almost let a fat chick ride me. That was trippy.