What are some groups in China that are aganist the 1 child per couple law?

Im tring to find out groups of people involved in the controversy of 1 child per couple in china vs. people for it such as the government.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Mainly farmers because they need children to work in the fields.

• vikas
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

in my view, i imagine that China's attempt to cut back it inhabitants by technique of limiting the kind of toddlers a pair has is a noble concept - in concept. in spite of the indisputable fact that, i do no longer believe the procedures that China's authorities takes even as implementing this regulation. I actual have study a wide kind of printed substances - newspaper articles, essays, and books - that describe those procedures intimately. And, they're inhumane. instead of taking one 365 days previous toddlers into rice fields and drowning them, they should be placed in orphanages and/or given to households with out toddlers (the international over) to improve. i understand that chinese authorities believes that it truly is doing what's ideal for its human beings, yet there are different procedures and suggestions by technique of which they could implement this regulation.

• 1 decade ago

People that think that the planet needs 10 billion more people on it that each have a car running on fossil fuels.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.