Does anyone have any good travel tips for Bangkok?

I'm going and need some real advice from real people that have been there. I've looked at books and stuff but they're all the same and say the exact same thing.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Tuck away three dozen condoms in your suitcase. You're definitely going to need them.

• 1 decade ago

Use the sky train and subway as much as possible. See the night market Suan Lum near Lumpini park. Check out the giant lizards in Lumpini Park. Great German restaurant and Italian (Venezia) restaurants on Sukhmvit Soi 11. Try the canals as another way to get around. Wear sandals.

• 4 years ago

many of the motels in Bangkok will be quite less expensive. I went in 2006 and stayed in a 5 favourite individual motel for £12 an nighttime. I booked it before I left the united kingdom. bypass on your community shuttle agent.

• 1 decade ago

Stay at Lamphu House - it's near Kho San Road, but not on it. It's great, clean, cheap, new and the people are super friendly. Some rooms have shared bath and even those are spotless and convenient. Here's the link: http://lamphuhouse.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Careful what you eat and drink!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.