Nike Volleyball camp???

am i going to get killed since i signed up for HIGH potential. rumor is, the girls playing are CRAZY good.ugh.... this is gonna be a very painfull experience. any words of advice? info about the camp?

Favorite Answer

where did you find this camp at? i wanna see if i can do it.

don't worry. I'm going to the nike volleyball camp too! what a coinkidink. Even if you're not quite as good as the other girls there, they'll be sure to give you just as much attention. Don't worry about being embarrassed either. Just be prepared for anything. I've never been to the nike volleyball camp either, so you'll know that someone else out there is in the same position as you.

I've been to a nike tennis camp and i hadn't played much before. The coaches will rate you and put you into groups, so you'll be with your own level of players. They will also help you with all your techniques. Those camps are really good after i went i was amazing. Just have fun and who cares about the other girls.

less than no circumstances and also you may study a lot. bypass that is a techniques funnn!! I loved each and every minute of NIKE camp. i did not comprehend absolutely everyone yet i made a variety of of acquaintances quickly. and its not all section human beings. :) have interesting!