Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

did you all know?

I have heard that the world's largest supplier of diamonds a company called Dabeer or something like that uses slave labor? I don't know how much truth therer is to this but if there is some then you'd think most people would want to boycott the sales of diamonds from this company if they cared about that sort of thing

don't actually know how to put in a link but all you have to do is go to your home page and type in DeBeers uses slave labor? and do a search, and you will see the same results as I did

Favorite Answer

wow, you only just heard this?

Yes D. diamonds have mined these rocks, But I think they were merging with another Co. There are other diamond mines in Tanzania. And the fairly new Blue Stone, Tanzanite is about mined out, so they say. They also just mined one of the largest diamonds ever recorded recently, and they are not sure if they want to cut it or leave it in it's natural form.

THIS IS WHY I DON'T BUY THE POVERTY/ DEATH THEORY/ BONO

AFRICA HOME OF THE KRUGERRAND.....PLEASE.....

duh

that's been talked about since the seventy's

still nufin done but

and if ya really want to put the boots in did you know that the very same company

has a mine in Australia that if they opened it up diamonds would be worth shi. as there is something like 1000 times as many diamonds there as known in whole world.

sleazy mothers is wot they is

My sister also says chocolate company's use slave labor, I don't want to boycott either one.

i did not know that, i think that diamonds suck anyway. boycott the diamonds!

if this is true that's just wrong. Put in a source I wanna see if its true

that is a rumor