does anyone know how to transfer a tune from lime-wire to i tunes, or another way to burn a CD from Limewire??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go to ur limewire library and save the song in your computer to a playlist then you go to windows media player and search for the playlist you saved that song on .. and then being on windows media player you "burn" the cd

• 1 decade ago

Limewire stores downloads in C:\Program Files\Limewire\Incoming. Burn those music files to CDs.

• 1 decade ago

Save your items from limewire to a folder and use windows media player to burn the cd. Works great !!

• 1 decade ago

I save my limewire to my ipod harddrive, then drag songs from one window to the library window. Hit update and you are cool

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

open itunes

go to my computer, click on local disc(C), click on documents and settings, then the owner file, then shared file.

Move each downloaded song into itunes, make a playlist and burn your cd.

• 1 decade ago

all you have to do is drag the song from limewire file to itune library. good luck

• barus
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

ok first get it so that you itunes report and youre limewire report are both on the demonstrate screen. then choose each and each and every of the songs you want on you itunes. then drag them over to the itunes report. its fantastically undemanding truly, i do all of it the time.

• 1 decade ago

on itunes, go to 'file', then 'add file to library'. Browse for the downlaoded song

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

use wmp if u are using xp

however if u are planning to import it to itunes it needs to be converted at sometime to mp4

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.