Any Motorola Razr V3 owners know how to transfer pics from the phone to the computer?

I downloaded and installed the Motorola Mobile Phone Tools application but I still cannot get it to work right and can't figure out how to get pictures from the Razr to the computer. I have the USB cable connected right now and the mobile phone popped up on my screen but still nothing....

If you have done this using a RAZR V3 please provide detailed instructions. Thanks!

• Bill
    Favorite Answer

Use BITPIM

You can buy a bluetooth adapter, if you have the Razor V3X, which comes with bluetooth. If there are other types of RAzor's with bluetooth then sorry bout that mistake. With a bluetooth adapter transfering files is extremely easy. All you do is connect the phone by linking it through bluetooth, and everything is done efficiently and quickly, wirelessly!!

The bluetooth adapters can be found at stores like Best Buy, and Circuit City, or other electronics stores.

Source(s): My Tech Mind...HeHe
  • barus

you ought to purchase a kit from Motorola that is composed of a few application and a usb cable that connects the position you plug your powersupply. I have one Motorola telephone equipment 4.0 also verify on ebay

You need to buy the USB data cord. I dont think the regular v3 have that. I think its for v3i

Source(s): I work at cingular