Why the hell does the U.S. try and compete in soccer?

Soccer is the gayest sport on earth. Every time these pansies come near each other they collide and fall down. One of them inevitably clutches his hamstring--supposedly in pain. The other guy gets up and looks surprised; meanwhile, some uptight gaywad referee gets his panties in a bunch and runs after him waving a yellow card. I DEFY someone to tell me that is not how EVERY soccer play turns out. Either that, or one of these so-called "professional" soccer players tries to place a corner kick on target to one of his buddies standing by the goal but the ball always sails out of bounds or is booted away by the opposing team.

This sport is so boring and so gay. Someone please tell me why Americans should even bother with this?

Favorite Answer

US IS BETTER THEN ALL OF YOU,SO GO CRY TO YOUR COUNTRY LEADER ,:o

First change your perpecive .. Just because you dont like the game or dont understandt the game doesnt mean that the whole world follows your suit.

This shows that the people are just as idiotic as their country where they play NBA world championships which consits of the thier states only what crap definition of world is that ..

so learn to accept the universality of the game . Its becuse of this americans joined the game . even the americans tried renaming it.. Well Football is footbal ball played using football. In america football is played with the hands and since they invented American football. they renamed the original football to soccer which rest of the world doesnt accept.

what losers...

I think Americans should not bother playing soccer because they are just not good enough so they should not pretend like they are good at everything.

Source(s): Me and all the games I've watched.

Because we are getting tired of football and baseball? LMFAO I dunno